The track was written by superstar songwriter Diane Warren and was chosen to be the fourth release (third in English language). The song was not as successful as the previous singles, but managed to peak at number 107 on the Billboard Hot 100's "Bubbling Under" singles chart.
It was the first of Selena's three English singles to be remixed. Four commissioned dance mixes by David Morales were created for promotional use.
- Album version
- Def club mix
- Def radio mix
- Dub-a-Dub mix
- Beatstrumental mix
|U.S. Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles ||7|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks ||23|
|U.S. Billboard Rhythmic Top 40 ||27|
- Produced and arranged by: Rhett Lawrence
- Lead and background vocals by: Selena
- Mixed by: Nathaniel "Mick" Guzauski
- Engineer: Dan García
- Assistant engineer: Cal Harris Jr.
- Synthetizers, drums and programming: Rhett Lawrence
- Percussion: Luis Conte
- Horns: Jerry Hey, Dan Higgens, Gary Grant, Bill Reichenbac
- Production coordinator: Janie Smith
- Computer tech: Chris Kohler
- Recorded at: Oakshire Recorders, Los Angeles, CA
- Mixed at: Conway Studios, Hollywood, CA
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 ""Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles" on Billboard.com". http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=344&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Bubbling+Under+Hot+100+Singles&ci=3023389&cdi=7060021&cid=05%2F04%2F1996. Retrieved 1996-05-04.
- ↑ ""Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks" on Billboard.com". http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=341&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Hot+Adult+Contemporary+Tracks&ci=3023620&cdi=7067933&cid=06%2F29%2F1996. Retrieved 1996-05-26.
- ↑ ""Rhythmic Top 40" on Billboard.com". http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=378&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Rhythmic+Top+40&ci=3023452&cdi=7062647&cid=05%2F04%2F1996. Retrieved 1996-05-04.